What our team is all about
- Solid, go-getters that are driven by serving clients, have a passion for technology, and love to find creative solutions to solve tough problems
- Smart, agile, and self-motivated people that can take an assignment head-on and run with it
- A disciplined “get it done” work ethic that will allow you to work productively in a variety of environments – whether at the Bursting Silver office, a client’s office, at your home office… or Starbucks
- Though we may not always be at the same place or working on the same project at the same time – we’re always connected and communicating with one another to support each other, we leverage technology to the max
- Strong communicators with friendly and helping personalities
- You care about your clients, your team, and your community
Junior/Intermediate QA Tester
You are someone who is passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing. You have solid understanding of the QA methodologies, product life cycle, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile methodologies, and IT standards, including working with web/mobile test automation (preferably Selenium/Appium).
You have solid knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies (like Exploratory, Sanity, Regression, Load/Stress, Black/White box testing, User Acceptance (UAT), Performance etc.) You also have strong familiarity with operating systems, and testing environments. You possess exceptional problem solving/investigational skills, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
.NET Developer / Technical Consultant
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of the technical elements of implementation projects. This will primarily include infrastructure set-up, data conversion, integration, and web programming.
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated by the idea of combining the art of accessible design with the art of programming. As a front-end developer you will be working with a team of strong UI and UX designers, talented back-end developers and business analysts to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation for our clients.
You will take an active role on defining how the application looks as well as how it works and communicate your vision directly to client stakeholders. If you strive to have a well structured assets folder, semantic markup and have an eye for usability, we would love to hear from you.