What BSI is all about
- Solid, go-getters that are driven by serving clients, have a passion for technology, and love to find creative solutions to solve tough problems
- Smart, agile, and self-motivated people that can take an assignment head-on and run with it
- A disciplined “get it done” work ethic that will allow you to work productively in a variety of environments – whether at the Bursting Silver office, a client’s office, at your home office… or Starbucks
- Though we may not always be at the same place or working on the same project at the same time – we’re always connected and communicating with one another to support each other, we leverage technology to the max
- Strong communicators with friendly and helping personalities
- You care about your clients, your team, and your community
iMIS Consultant / Business Analyst
Bursting Silver is seeking an iMIS Consultant to join our team. This position will require excellent questioning and listening skills and experience in solving business requirements through best practice usage of iMIS and the ability to adjust their style to suit the customer culture and experience. This will include leading and documenting requirements gathering then aligning those requirements to the iMIS product suite or working as part of the project team during implementations, as well as providing training and guidance on the product.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support via our ticketing system, implementing creative workarounds to iMIS CRM challenges, training users and helping support integrations with iMIS, and additional responsibilities working on client projects.
You will report to the Managed Services Lead and will be responsible for technical support/troubleshooting, system monitoring, task automation, maintenance, design, implementation and testing of technology solutions to solve business problems for our clients. This will include gathering and documenting requirements and designing solutions using the iMIS product suite.