What our team is all about
- Solid, go-getters that are driven by serving clients, have a passion for technology, and love to find creative solutions to solve tough problems
- Smart, agile, and self-motivated people that can take an assignment head-on and run with it
- A disciplined “get it done” work ethic that will allow you to work productively in a variety of environments – whether at the Bursting Silver office, a client’s office, at your home office… or Starbucks
- We may not always be at the same place or working on the same project at the same time – we’re always connected and communicating with one another to support each other, we leverage technology to the max
- Strong communicators with friendly and helping personalities
- You care about your clients, your team, and your community
You’re a strong communicator with an aptitude for understanding business processes, developing process documentation/maps. You have a strong aptitude for software functionality, configuration (not development!), software testing and training users.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of the technical elements of implementation projects. This will primarily include infrastructure set-up, data conversion, integration, and web programming.